Chicken Breast with Cast Iron Vegetable Stir Fry
Ingredients3 pieces of chicken breast
Salt and pepper to taste
4-5 bell peppers of different colors
500g (or 3 cups) of spinach
3 cloves of garlic
A few sprigs of rosemary
Butter for cooking
You will also need a SIGNATUREseries Cast Iron Skillet, a stove, and a knife.
- Heat a medium-sized frying pan with butter.
- Once the butter is melted, add the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the chicken until it is browned on both sides, then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Chop the bell peppers and spinach into julienne strips and add them to the frying pan along with the garlic.
- Sauté the vegetables for 10 minutes, then add the cooked chicken and rosemary. Serve and enjoy.
Shop the tools