Tomato and Zucchini Skillet Gratin
5 large tomatoes
1 tablespoon of bechamel sauce
80 grams of mozzarella cheese
Parmesan cheese (to taste)
You will also need a SIGNATUREseries Cast Iron Skillet, an oven, and a knife to cut the vegetables.
- Wash 2 zucchinis and 5 large tomatoes very well.
- Cut the zucchinis into pieces and make some cross-shaped cuts on the skin of the tomatoes.
- Put the vegetables in a cast iron skillet and add 1 tablespoon of bechamel sauce, 80 grams of mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese to taste.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes, or until the tomatoes soften and the cheese browns.
- Remove from the oven, add some basil leaves, serve and enjoy.
Shop the tools
← Older post
Newer post →