Creamy Rice with Shrimp and Peppers
Ingredients1 lbs of white rice
3 sweet peppers, different colors, cut into pieces
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1-2 tbsp of butter
1 lbs of shrimp
0.5 lbs of lobster
14 oz of coconut milk
8 oz of cream
cilantro, finely chopped
You will also need a SIGNATUREseries Cast Iron Skillet, an oven, and a knife to cut the vegetables.
- Make white rice with pieces of different colored sweet or bell peppers, finely chopped onion and garlic. Reserve.
- Heat your SIGNATUREseries skillet or Dutch Oven with butter on medium heat. Once hot, add 1 lb. of shrimp and 0.5 lb. of lobster. Do not stir or turn until you see a crust form on them. Once the crust forms and the proteins seal, it will be easier to more around. Change to low heat.
- On low heat, mix everything and add 14 oz of coconut milk and 8 oz of cream.
- Stir until all flavors are integrated.
- Serve and decorate with a little finely chopped cilantro.
Shop the tools